Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Book: The Universe in a Nutshell - Stephen Hawking

Today, I finally read the book The Universe in a Nutshell from great and very wise professor Stephen Hawking. I am very happy that I read this fantastic and very interesting book about the whole universe. I can recommend this book for all people that are interested in universe and they want to explore some theories about the phenomena of the universe. It is not very difficult book to read, you do not have to know science formulas or physics laws, just simple logic and happy desire to read. It is just like a encyclopedia, images and photos and simple explanations to understand the content.

The book:

This is my favorite chapter from the book:
In the english: 3. chapter: The Universe in a Nutshell

 My favorite image from the book:
The gravity curves the space-time and the light rays are changing their trajectories.
The review of this book here:

Ok, I hope you enjoyed it!
See you later next time and have a nice day! :D

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are very interesting. I read 2 books from Stephen Hawking and they are also great and very interesting. Good luck with blogging !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am happy that you enjoyed it! :)

      makulo123

      Delete