Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Book: The Archipelago on Fire - Jules Verne

Hi there, hope you had a great day. Today, I will tell you about book what I have got from my very kind-hearted and generous friend - The Archipelago on Fire by Jules Verne. I did not start reading this book yet but first I just rushed here to write something about this. :)

So, this is my first book from Jules Verne and I hope it will be nice experience to explore his fantasy through this book and learn something about this novel and world of Greek War. I am very happy that I can read it for first time Jules Verne. When I read it I will provide you more information and review from this book so you can read it too.
Jules Verne :)
Ok, now I am going to read, so see you later and good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment